Sunday 30 November 2014

Woolly Winter Warmer

Hello lovely viewers!

Since the weather has cooled off, I've recently dug the cosiest winter warmers out of the back of my wardrobe.  And I wanted to pay tribute to my favourite comfy jumper.  I felt that the decorative stripes on this hehe plate look just like the fair isle patterns on my woolly green friend (you can meet the jumper at the end of this post).

Bottle shot

This is another manicure for Crumpets 52 Week Pick n Mix Challenge. This week, we have been given the prompts: "Brush strokes" and "favourite brand".
Hashtag #52wpnmc

I swept a fan-brush diagonally across my nails to blend four shades of polish together so you can still see the brush strokes.  And I chose Barry M for my favourite brand, since it is my fail-safe brand of nail polish.


Close-up
And last, but not least, this is also a challenge manicure for our lovely facebook group: Stamp one, Stamp all Ten!   And the theme for the group this week is "Things you are thankful for"  This is of course, my lovely jumper!
Giant Thumb!
Stamp colour:  Barry M Instant Nail Effects Foil, NP319 Silver
Stamping plate:  HéHé Stamping Image Plate 19
Tools of the Trade
Base colours:
  1. Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine, Blueberry GNP 5
  2. Beauty UK Nail Polish, Unnamed (Purple)
  3. Primark Nail Polish, Unnamed (Purple)
  4. Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine, Chai GNP 29 (grey)
The brush and colours
Brush strokes
As a final note, this manicure is also to celebrate Mary Mich (from http://dreamymmnails.blogspot.co.uk/)  opening her wonderful blog again very soon.
Halo lighting
My woolly green friend

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!
    I so love your blog... is so interesting always!
    Thank you for the support!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, lovely Mary, thank you, and I am so happy you like this manicure. xxXXxxx

      Delete