Friday 12 September 2014

Lots of Ladybirds

Today, the theme for day Twelve of September is Stamping Month is "Bugs"  Ladybirds are definitely my favourite type of bug.

Base Coat:  I don't normally mention this, but I've been so impressed with a new hardener from Sally Hansen: Hard as Wraps it makes my nails really strong and so shiny.

Base colours (from left in below pic):
  • Miss Sporty Lasting Colour, 540 Boys Love Me;
  • Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine, Grapefruit GNP 8
  • Primark Nail Polish, Unnamed (neon orange)
Stamp colour: Konad Black
Stamping plate: Moyou London Princess Collection -10 and 14

Strange new pose for today before clean-up!
No-one will notice I bodged two fingers!
The base gradient, and a wonderful hardener <3
Tools of the Trade
Sunshine <3
The base colours
Indirect sunlight

No comments:

Post a Comment