Sunday 14 September 2014

Autumn Leaves

September is Stamping Month here we go, we made a fortnight!  Yay.  Today the theme is leaves.   I just got this Moyou London Fashionista plate, and until this challenge, I hadn't realised it has the most beautiful leaves in it.

I can't keep it a secret, this manicure is a fake!!!  I used felt pens for the lead lighting instead of nail polish.  I feel as though I've cheated!!!!!  The water-based colours did not take well to the glossy finish, but after a coat of matte top coat, I was back at primary school, trying to stay in the lines while colouring in.

WARNING:  the colour will not stay on your nails.  I now have these colours on every other finger, all my clothes and somehow, even my face (I am clumsy).

Base colour: Revlon Colorstay, 290 Midnight
Stamp colour: Konad White
Lead lighting: I cheated and used felt tip pens.
Stamping plate: Moyou London Fashionista Collection - 06

Indirect daylight
Halo lighting
Halogen lighting
More halogen lighting
Under a tree
Tools of the Trade
Midnight teal = swoon
Just stamped
Bottle swatch
I wasn't sure whether or not to post this final photo, but I had actually intended to use this stamping image over natural nails and french tips.  It was a disaster, so I removed it and slapped on the above teal <3
The first attempt!

1 comment:

  1. Greetings! Very helpful advice within this article!
    It is the little changes that produce the greatest changes.

    Thanks a lot for sharing!

    Also visit my blog post :: vegas baby bracelet

    ReplyDelete