Saturday 30 August 2014

Sophisticated Stripes

I am hoping that the facebook group "Adventures in Stamping" will vote this weeks Sunday Challenge as: Stamping over stripes.  This is my wish, because I have already got striped fingers!

I found a gorgeous pale nude in Primark, it covered so well and evenly, I only need two coats, it sadly puts my Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine, Lychee GNP 10 to shame.

Usually I struggle with images that contain large areas of stamping polish or straight lines.  This image had both problems!  So I did have real difficulty getting this on my nails, I had to stamp a couple of nails twice.  The result is not perfect, but I think my technique has improved!  To me this manicure felt so sophisticated I am looking forward to wearing it for a while.

Base colour: Primark Nail Polish, Unnamed (nude)
Stamp colour: Konad White
Stamping plate: Moyou London Pro Collection XL - 20

Pansies and stripes <3
My left hand under halogen lighting
Tools of the trade
Spike is really helpful today
Self timer again
This was quite a big clean up job!

No comments:

Post a Comment