Friday 22 August 2014

Party Time

I simply can't resist neon corals, pinks and oranges.  The problem I have now, is deciding which one to wear. Today, I couldn't choose, so I picked three of my favourites:

On my right hand: (I reversed the colours on my left)
Primark PS Nail Polish, unnamed neon orange (thumb and index)
Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine, Papaya 416 (middle finger)
Essence Colour & Go, 109 Off to Miami (ring and pinky)

Glitter (applied in the following order):
Maybelline Street Artist, 04 Alley Attitude
Born Pretty loose glitter (1mm-2mm Mixed colourful round glitter dots)
Loreal Top Coat Confettis, 927 Splash Peach

If you are interested, click here for my next post to see what I did with this manicure.  There is also a photo of the coral polishes and glitters I used.

The first layer of glitter.
I placed these born pretty spots on by hand
Finished with a coat of Loreal confetti
Party fingers <3

No comments:

Post a Comment