Thursday 14 August 2014

Missing Bits!

This is why it is necessary to top coat your stamping creations!  I wasn't able to photograph this manicure immediately, so decided to wait and apply top coat the next day just before shooting, to make everything look shiny and new.

I didn't anticipate how fragile those little lines are.  By the time I got my Seche Vite and camera out the mani had half disappeared!  I would like to reinforce that the plate picked up beautifully, first attempt on every finger, so please don't think Born Pretty is to blame :)

Base colours from pinky to thumb:
  • 17 Lasting Fix, Seabreeze
  • Rimmel 60 Seconds, 825 Sky high
  • Miss Sporty clubbing colours, Pop fiction 320
  • Rimmel Salon Pro, 337 Purple rain
  • Primark nail polish, unnamed
Stamp colour: Konad White
Stamping plate: Born Pretty QA61

Indirect sunlight
This is how my index finger should look!
This photo has a green tinge to it, but shows the blues slightly more realisticallly
Halogen lighting
I am so sad I didn't take photos sooner

No comments:

Post a Comment