Saturday 19 July 2014

White Leopard

This manicure is the base layer preparation for the AIS Sunday Challenge, in which I will be trying to copy a darker leopard print phone cover.  Keep watching this space to see how this develops.

Base colours: The following colours are all fairly sheer, so I added two different coloured coats on each finger, trying to make every finger slightly different.
Barry M 309 Strawberry I/C,
Barry M 318 Peach Melba,
Rimmel 60 Seconds, 450 Get your Shades on
OPI Ski Slope Sweetie HL E15
Loreal top coat confettis, Splash Peach (bottle not photographed)

Stamp colour: Konad White
Image plate: Konad m57-1



Making progress 
I couldn't resist Loreal top coat confettis, Splash Peach on my pinky
This stamp would be fantastic to spruce up a tired manicure
Base coat colours
Both hands stamped cleaned and oiled

No comments:

Post a Comment